A bit about me below.
1. I have over 5 + years experience working in senior design positions, specializing in solving complex design and brand problems.
2. I am an award winner designer with honorable mentions in competitions such as London International Creative Competition.
3. My experience ranges from startups to big corporations, such as Warner Brothers, Dreamworks, and Peanuts. I have done everything from branding a company, to creating the user experience for their mobile products, to designing complex game experiences, to illustrating children’s books.
4. My work has been featured in the Apple App Store, Wired, FastCompany, Mashable, Forbes, Lovely Package and many others.
5. I have co–founded a digital company, WeeFeel, that is making it easier for parents to teach kids about emotional intelligence, social good and art through simple, cool and fun educational apps with a Montessori twist.
That being said, who cares about features, awards, clients and all that. What's important here is that I put 100% love into every project I do and it shows. Below are some samples of my portfolio to see the work for yourself: